Associate Technical Director (H/F/NB)
Paris, Île-de-France, FrancePôle IT ( comprenant les équipes IT et Web)
Description de l'offre d'emploi
Focus offers fresh and unique experiences to players around the world. Our editorial policy stands out thanks to innovative concepts, inventive gameplay, and original worlds that transcend the boundaries of video games. With over 20 years of experience and success, we put our passion and creativity at the service of gaming by creating unforgettable stories.
+ Job description
To support its strong growth, Focus Entertainment is looking for a Pipelines and Performances Architect. As part of the Technical Department, you'll be joining the Tech in Game team to design and set-up the services to be used by internal studios and external partners.
As a pillar of Focus Entertainment in a transversal management role, you are the main point of contact of studios and you influence them to go in the right direction. Your missions in this ambitious technical development plan are :
1. Milestones and Gates evaluation : in collaboration with production team, you provide pro-active feedbacks to monitor and support productions progress
2. Production performance monitoring : in close collaboration with the Chief Technical Officer, internal and external studios, you analyze the technical and operational performance of ongoing developments
3. Monitoring production pipelines: you are a source of proposals to improve the efficiency of the production pipelines of internal and external studios
4. SDK and new platforms implementation : you store SDK implementation, evaluation and participate in porting production on different platforms
Pré-requis du poste
- You have been graduated from a Master of Science in Software Engineering ;
- You have a strong experience in Video Game Engine Architecture ;
- You understand memory management, multi-threaded programming, and runtime optimizations ;
- You have a strong experience with Unreal 5 and Unity ;
- You are able to master C++, GLSL, HLSL
- You are used to Wiki, Jira and Git to monitor projet management ;
- You have an eager to learn and you always have solutions ;
- You are a team player and a great communicator, who is able to explain, listen and understand ;
- You are able to manage a project independently and are enthusiast about technologies and AA video game.
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Location: Paris 19th, Metro line 7 (Corentin Cariou) / RER E (Rosa Parks) / Tramway T3b (Porte de la Villette)